Bill McBeath speaks at the Canadian Institute's conference specifically tailored for supply chain leaders and experts within the oil and gas industry.
Pressures such as declining oil and gas reserves, major cost overruns on some major cap construction projects, and shareholders looking for consistent profits have oil and gas companies looking at every opportunity to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Many industry leaders are re-evaluating their supply chain operations to increase their competitive edge.
Grab this opportunity to find out how the industry will restructure supply chains for success going forward. Get the answers to these questions and more:
- What options are available in terms of supply chain models your company can adopt?
- Reviewing the effectiveness of your current supply chain model to decide whether to continue with it, or try something new
- Can a new supply chain model be effectively applied in your organization?
- Adopting a new model to create a more efficient and cost-effective supply chain
- Identifying the applicability of other model options to both major capital contruction projects and MRO
- Establilshing performance benchmarks to measure the ongoing effectiveness of the adopted model.
For more information and to register, click here.