Abysmal forecasting accuracy has companies and their suppliers crying out for improvements. Hear the results of ChainLink's research into the next generation of Demand Management best practices. Learn from the leaders who have achieved results well above industry averages.
- Supplier self-sufficiency-how the best suppliers are not waiting for their customers to improve forecast accuracy, but learning how to read the signals and respond
- Network models for demand management-how n-tier network models are being effectively implemented
- Market Assumptions-Using assumptions about the market, gleaned from various sources, to reality-check and adjust forecasts
- Lifecycle Planning-Best practice in product ramps and EOL transitions
- Risk Management-Advanced new methods to evaluate and mitigate demand-supply risks, such as structured contracts and real options
Discover how to improve your forecasting capabilities and match demand and supply, based on the experiences of the industry leaders.